For all media and press inquiries and requests, please contact us by phone and/or email and we will get back to you in a timely manner.
Director of Communications
Day of event
To all members of the press:
No press pass is required for coverage of the Seattle Pride Parade on June 28, 2015 along 4th Avenue. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday, June 22 with your tentative plans, and we will make our best effort to help your coverage, answer questions, give you details about the parade, and set up interviews.
Please note that that by covering the Seattle Pride Parade you agree not to disrupt the event. You will not stop parade participants, marshals or other contingents for photographs, videos and/or interviews. Seattle Pride reserves the right to ask you to leave the area immediately if you are disrupting the event.
An elevated platform (or riser) will be placed at Westlake and 4th Avenue, located in front of Starbucks for exclusive use by the press. If you want to have to access to it, please make sure you bring your press credential or ID of the organization you are representing.
- Contact us in advance about your tentative plans
- Stay out of the Parade route, preferably behind the barricades
- Bring a press credential or ID of the organization you are representing if you would like to use the press riser at Westlake
- Take care of your equipment (cameras, laptops, etc.). Seattle Pride is not responsible for any damage, loss or theft
- Stop Parade contingents, marshals, announcers or other participants for photographs, videos and/or interviews